Re: Website for machine makers?
- From: Randy <rbraun333@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:25:00 -0500
On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:21:49 -0700, "John R. Carroll"
Yep, that's them. I called to make sure. You could never guess this
"Randy" <rbraun333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Is there a web site that lists machine tool builders or manufacurers?
I'm looking to see if Method is still in business. Seems every google
search I do only turns up ebay listings and used machinery dealers.
(no matter what brand I put in the search).
from their web site. The web site leads you to believe they are just a
machinery dealer/ distrubutor.
Remove 333 from email address to reply.
- Prev by Date: Re: Dump your CAM & get Cimatron
- Next by Date: Re: Hurco Power Supply Needed
- Previous by thread: Re: Website for machine makers?
- Next by thread: Molten Metal "Fireworks"