Re: We speak in strange terms

<taznuvolari@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:f52f5b63-10c3-45c4-8ce8-57e5b4cde2d8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mar 8, 6:27 am, Cliff <Clhupr...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 07 Mar 2009 14:37:19 -0800, pyotr filipivich <ph...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
A fool & his mind are early parted.
--
Cliff- Hide quoted text -

Ah..... Yes Cliff, but a liberal and his mind are strangers! -taz

Do you really want to be productive instead of bitching about liberals
thus how great and wonderful rich people have been the past 8 years ?

Well our computer lab is in need of some usb mouses as these tend to break down
frequently. I am having a hard time trying to secure there replacements that we badly
need in the lab. I've been waiting a month for toner cartridge and one station needs
"RJ45 connector with CAT5e cable 50ft".

Mouses, and cable ready when you are!. I felt bad the other day nobody could print there
resume for a local job fair.

You can donate or send your mouse device in care of me

John Scheldroup
House of Charity
510 S 8th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55404

  • Re: Best Mountain Biking in the Continental U.S?
    ... on a small trail on the side fo a cliff is definitely out for me. ... info so that I can plan the trip. ... Once I've got a place in mind, ...
    (alt.mountain-bike)
  • Re: Travel observations
    ... > That puts a picture in my mind that I DO NOT need < LOL> Swinging Single ... > Cliff in FL ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: The Word For Dan & Joe .
    ... Cliff wrote: toolpathing are just a few improvements that come to mind. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Create Your Own Humor / Comedy
    ... Now Peachy on the other hand... ... I think that all your excess testosterone may have damaged what little ... mind you once had, kid. ... to end up going over a cliff very soon. ...
    (rec.humor)