OT: Medical Histories
- From: BottleBob <bottlbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 17:58:40 -0800
In the face of the discord of racial/ethnic bigotry, political partisanship, sexism, nationalism, religious persecution/proselytizing, class/culture disparity, etc. etc., one of the few things that is universally felt & understood by all, is the fragility of our physical bodies (or those of our loved ones). We've all been exposed to this undeniable fact of the human condition.
I think hearing of others experiences can give us all an appreciation of what others have gone through and let's us know more of the true character of the real people behind the names on our monitors. Plus some of this information might very well help someone that may be going through (or will go through) a similar experience. And isn't helping others the whole point of this newsgroup?
- Prev by Date: Re: Fran Update
- Next by Date: Re: Ten Reasons Why the Auto Bailout Is a Bad Idea
- Previous by thread: Managing Automation’s Progressive Manufacturing 100 Awards Program
- Next by thread: Re: Medical Histories