Re: Another Nail Ready To Be Added To The Coffin Of History Based Modeling
- From: brewertr@xxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 19:34:49 -0800
On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 19:29:07 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
"Dassault Systemes has announced plans to release CATIA Version 6 (V6)
in mid-2008.  The new interface allows designers to manipulate the
3D solid model directly rather than the feature based design approach
employed in CATIA V5."
San Diego, CA
Old news.....let you know that when you said NX was first, Dassault
made the announcement before Siemens.....with you posing as an
eggspurt you should really try to keep up.
- Prev by Date: Re: New Chick CNC Vise
- Next by Date: Re: New Chick CNC Vise
- Previous by thread: Re: 70's album art
- Next by thread: Re: Another Nail Ready To Be Added To The Coffin Of History Based Modeling