Re: Now That The Election Is Over...

On Nov 6, 7:45 pm, jon_banquer <jon_banq...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Nov 6, 3:28 pm, "vinny" <vi...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I never used the plane mask gimmic

Of course it's a gimmick. It's needed because Mastercam lacks
intelligent chaining.

This is how chaining should work in Mastercam.

http://www.solidcam.com/open_pocket_en,44866.html

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CAhttp://jonbanquer.blogspot.com/

You must really, REALLY have no idea how to use Mastercam, if you
think that video is showing anything special.

It took him twice as many clicks to select that pocket as it would
have in Mastercam. Although, to somebody as incompetent as yourself, I
can see how you'd be impressed by the fact that he didn't have to
fight those DASTARDLY branch points at every intersection.

You really disappoint Jon (or Jim, or whatever you're going by this
week). I thought after you ACTUALLY went to some training (after years
of posing as an expert), you'd have at least a minor grasp on the most
basic functions of the software.

"I'm presently taking official Mastercam VAR training. I'm very lucky
that I work for a company that can afford it because the training book
that we are useing for official Mastercam VAR training as well as the
very knowledgeable instructor provided information is NOT AVAILABLE if
you don't use official Mastercam VAR training.

A lot of work needs to be done to correct this situation and I feel
for those who can't afford to spend hundreds of dollars per day to get
the proper training as I was in that situation for many years.

Good luck finding an independent book or video that properly cover
subjects like the Mastercam Toolpath Editor or Machine and Control
definition, etc." - Jon Banquer

  • Re: Now That The Election Is Over...
    ... intelligent chaining. ... This is how chaining should work in Mastercam. ... Jon Banquer ... San Diego, CAhttp://jonbanquer.blogspot.com/ ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Now That The Election Is Over...
    ... intelligent chaining. ... This is how chaining should work in Mastercam. ... Jon Banquer ... San Diego, CAhttp://jonbanquer.blogspot.com/ ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Qualcomm and ISO certification
    ... I lied about Mastercam FBM which is a massive ... didn't believe Jon Banquer but I just found these typical comments on ... older machines." ... "So aren't we all really happy that the Mastercam folks spent all this ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: The Clear Leader In Original CADCAM Content Is...
    ... The Jon Banquer Blog. ... No other blog comes close. ... Reviewed and suggested improvements for the Mastercam Handbooks ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)