Re: Rotary tables
- From: steamer <steamer@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 11 Oct 2008 16:40:40 GMT
Half-nutz <3t3d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Why can't you simply interpolate that with X,Y moves?--Ah! Because I'm doing this on a 'manual' mill! :-) I've got a
Why even fool with the rotary table? It does look cool to watch.
stepper on X that I use for rapid table moves back and forth, etc. Makes it
really fast for onesy-twosies. For real production I head over to the 4-axis
machine but these parts didn't deserve that kind of electric bill, heh.
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : $150,000,000,000 in pork??
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Where's my share???
---Decks a-wash in a sea of words---
- Prev by Date: Re: OT Where will America be in four years? Don't think it can't get worse
- Next by Date: Re: On Topic - Can a modern CNC Lathe Do This ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Rotary tables
- Next by thread: Re: Rotary tables