Re: I'm voting republican because...
- From: BottleBob <bottlbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 12:04:26 -0700
John R. Carroll wrote:
They essentially become "whores" of the constituents of the country as
a whole, not just their own state.
Palin's problem is that she's lying about her history. She ought to have
stated it just as you did.
That she is misleading people Bob. Her first instinct when there is an
unpleasant or contradictory truth to be told seems to be to lie.
"Lie, lying, & liar" are such negative and overused terms thrown around in the political arena. Emphasizing the positive aspects and downplaying the negative ones might be a more palatable phraseology, eh? :)
Besides, everyone KNOWS you have to have "flexible ethics" to be a politician, especially when trying to appeal to diametrically opposed members of a voting base. And this process certainly isn't restricted to one party over another.
- Prev by Date: Re: I'm voting Democrat because......
- Next by Date: Re: I'm voting Democrat because......
- Previous by thread: Re: I'm voting republican because...
- Next by thread: Re: I'm voting republican because...