- From: "DrollTroll" <fitcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 21:22:17 -0400
"tnik" <kortjester@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:04:57 -0400, tnik <kortjester@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
yea, we got suckered in a few years ago.. Every job we bid on, we were
underbid so low.. The bids that beat us were just a bit higher than what
our material costs would have been.
I just noticed when you type in www.mfg.com you go to www.mfgquote.com
there has been lots of negative stuff said here on these guys.
Remove 333 from email address to reply.
yep, I've never heard anything good said about it.. well, unless your in
china and winning all the bids.. heh
No doubt you gotta pay for the privilege of losing a bid. How much??
Per bid? Yearly subscription?
- Prev by Date: Re: Art to part update
- Next by Date: Rado Integral Midsize Watch R20486712 Recommendation Discount Watches
- Previous by thread: Re: MFG.com
- Next by thread: Re: MFG.com