Okuma OSP P200L control question
- From: plh <plh_member@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 10 Sep 2008 14:57:00 -0700
What I need to do is find a way to locate and output (or read) the information
as to which tool number is in which tool pocket. I have a spreadsheet that
automatically lists all the tools from the CAS reference library by name, and it
also lists what numbers they are assigned from the "Using" folder, but the
operator still has to go to the screen and make a manual list of which tool
number is associated with which pocket. I can see the information on the screen
so I know it must be in there somewhere.
Where are we going and why am I in this HAND BASKET??
- Prev by Date: Re: OT Survey, Which Party Do You Think Will Be Better For Machine Shops?
- Next by Date: Re: OT Survey, Which Party Do You Think Will Be Better For Machine Shops?
- Previous by thread: Hardened D2
- Next by thread: Re: G20 on Okuma OSP5020L