Re: Machining Tips From John at Stellar Machine Inc.

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 18:18:43 -0400, "Jerry" <jzak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All I'm saying is I feel a lot better if the guy running my machine pushes
the green button when ready. It does not add any time to the cycle and I
don't have to worry about him loosing a hand.
Jerry

You are absolutely correct, that's why I said it works in limited
cases.

Particularly high production without robot loader, one tool where
cycle time is short but is long enough for comfortable unload, load
times, where chips and coolant aren't flying at the operator or
surrounding area.

Tom
.