Re: Machining Tips From John at Stellar Machine Inc.

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 18:18:43 -0400, "Jerry" <jzak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All I'm saying is I feel a lot better if the guy running my machine pushes
the green button when ready. It does not add any time to the cycle and I
don't have to worry about him loosing a hand.
Jerry

You are absolutely correct, that's why I said it works in limited
cases.

Particularly high production without robot loader, one tool where
cycle time is short but is long enough for comfortable unload, load
times, where chips and coolant aren't flying at the operator or
surrounding area.

Tom

  • Re: CME and EMP, was Re: How is your backup regime?
    ... What is scary about the Carrington Event that is that ionization resulted ... plugged into external lines which are self-contained, that's not a big worry. ... Solar Cycle 24 has been pretty low activity... ... there's some possibility of a "maunder minimum" where solar activity ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: "Fed up with railway fiascos? Join me on the road to freedom" - Andrew Gilligan
    ... had stabilisers on it! ... Don't worry, ... stand the thought of trying to cycle in London traffic. ... Depending on where you are trying to go, it can be easier than you might think to avoid the worst bits. ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: Recycling
    ... Pam the goose wrote: ... Do you have to cycle before you can recycle? ... A worry similar to this ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Fantasy Scout: why cycles?
    ... The reasons why Daniele proposed this reform ... to be able to change the rules without having to worry ... cannot be changed once the cycle has begun ... to be able to change the old scoring rule (scout score ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)