Re: Is This The Future Of Production Machining?
- From: jon_banquer <jon_banquer@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 18:12:39 -0700 (PDT)
I was "told" I would be part of a new "Process Improvement" group.
Turned out to be the idea of just a couple managers who have since been
transfered out of manufacturing.
How long before you realized what many job shops do... lie when they
hire you about what they want and expect. Pretty commonplace,
Experience many shops??? That was my 12th company! I certainly don't
need to see how yet another shop is "run". <g>
12th company in how many years?
San Diego, CA
- Prev by Date: Re: DP Esprit Knowledge Based Machining
- Next by Date: Re: Small Hole in Torlon Material Having Problems...
- Previous by thread: Re: Is This The Future Of Production Machining?
- Next by thread: Re: Is This The Future Of Production Machining?