Re: Is This The Future Of Production Machining?
- From: jon_banquer <jon_banquer@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 19:15:59 -0700 (PDT)
Very little of the programming there was with MC or ANY system. Most
of it was HAND programming offline with corrections at the machine.
They just use the cam system to spit out the basic contour code. Not
my cup of tea but some folks love it.
Based on this why did you take the job?
We all make mistakes in our career paths.
I fail to see why it was a mistake. Seems like you got to experience
how many shops are run. I fail to see anything unique in your Haas
BTW, I got permission to call Haas today on our two machines that have
problems. Should be an interesting experience trying to sort out
problems that have been on going for years with these machines.
San Diego, CA
- Prev by Date: Re: DP Esprit Knowledge Based Machining
- Next by Date: Re: Is This The Future Of Production Machining?
- Previous by thread: Re: Is This The Future Of Production Machining?
- Next by thread: Re: Is This The Future Of Production Machining?