Re: SW and multiple cores

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 11:52:41 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
<jon_banquer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

By the way Jon when will it sink in that I have no idea where you live or where you work?

Tom

Now it's correct Brewer.

Wow, another Jon Banquer forgery. What was the crime your wife
committed and she spent years in prison?

Tom

  • Re: Something else I have also puzzled over: the minimum wage
    ... money spent on crime ... so would not have the support of the other prisoners were they to try ... support the prison governor? ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Something else I have also puzzled over: the minimum wage
    ... is well spent, yes. ... You prevent crime by making the punishment unpalatable. ... support the prison governor? ... is only when their time inside is unbearable that they don't care. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • US man wrongfully jailed for 27 years tells his ordeal
    ... Green, 46, was released from prison on July 30 after DNA results from ... a pair of jeans the victim wore during the crime proved he did not ... according to the Innocence Project. ... spent studying the law and petitioning the courts for his release. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: SW and multiple cores
    ... Well Jon it seems you keep getting away with forgery where your wife ... spent years in prison doing the same thing. ... Your wife ended up spending years in prison for Identity Theft & ...
    (comp.cad.solidworks)
  • Re: Steve Gough (naked rambler)
    ... who have spent less time in prison for their crime! ... and a rapist serving time for just one offence, ... as that would be a crime. ...
    (uk.legal)