Re: SW and multiple cores

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 09:15:28 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
<jon_banquer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have to lay it out real sloooooooooooooooow because you're an
ignorant idiot, Brewer:

Tom Brewer And Joe788 "Logic" Examined:

You purchase a new computer.

You post it's a fast wonderful computer that does a great job for the
software you're running at the time!

Three years go by.

You post the computer you purchased three years ago is slow and will
no longer do the job and that this computer now sucks at running your
cadcam software. You also post that you have moved on to a new
computer made by someone else and it's great!

LOL....Nice try/lie there Jon but you have the roles reversed.

Tom Brewer / Joe788 use these postings to try and make the case that
the person posting is an idiot.

Well quoting you DOES make you look like an idiot and for one reason
only....BECAUSE YOU ARE !!!!!!!!

It's not hard to see who the ignorant idiot's are.

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA

By the way Jon when will it sink in that you live in the city of Chula
Vista not San Diego?

Tom

  • Re: "Chinese" Camera Stores
    ... purchase that will translate the on-screen displays/commands. ... Prices are dropping like the temperature on DSLRs, ... It was all I could do to refrain from calling him the idiot that he is. ... Let say he sends it to Canon for a cleaning and maybe refurb. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: "Chinese" Camera Stores
    ... purchase that will translate the on-screen displays/commands. ... Prices are dropping like the temperature on DSLRs, ... English-speaking DSLRs, I know, and will probably drop further ... It was all I could do to refrain from calling him the idiot that he is. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Thank you to Jeff@ClassicArcades
    ... So, because I have had no problems, and I continue to purchase his ... items, I am now labeled as an idiot, stupid f*ck, fool, and stooopid? ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Blu-ray drive add-on for the 360
    ... What idiot would purchase a Blu-ray player for viewing on a SDTV? ... Or they can buy a DVD player off eBay. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: RIP GM
    ... union demands at any point in the last 30 years. ... After all this time you haven't figured out that Tom Brewer is an ... idiot, a liar and a loser? ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)