Re: Can I buy an answer?
- From: BottleBob <bottlbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 16:09:15 -0800
Matt Stawicki wrote:
Tap drill for 1/2-13:-)
Got a drawer full of worn out stub length 27/64 Nachi Cobalt's. One of
these days I'll get a drill sharpener:-}
If you've got a pedestal grinder, disk sander, belt sander, or surface grinder, you've ALREADY GOT a drill sharpener, eh?
Technology just spoils us soooo much. I don't even know if I could remember how to use a Volstro head. <g>
- Prev by Date: Re: World's Flakiest Set-ups
- Next by Date: Re: Anybody run roku roku's?
- Previous by thread: Re: Can I buy an answer?
- Next by thread: Re: Can I buy an answer?