Re: Can I buy an answer?

Matt Stawicki wrote:

Tap drill for 1/2-13:-)
Got a drawer full of worn out stub length 27/64 Nachi Cobalt's. One of
these days I'll get a drill sharpener:-}

Matt:

If you've got a pedestal grinder, disk sander, belt sander, or surface grinder, you've ALREADY GOT a drill sharpener, eh?

Technology just spoils us soooo much. I don't even know if I could remember how to use a Volstro head. <g>

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

  • Re: Can I buy an answer?
    ... If you've got a pedestal grinder, disk sander, belt sander, or surface grinder, you've ALREADY GOT a drill sharpener, eh? ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Can I buy an answer?
    ... If you've got a pedestal grinder, disk sander, belt sander, or surface ... grinder, you've ALREADY GOT a drill sharpener, eh? ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Can I buy an answer?
    ... If you've got a pedestal grinder, disk sander, belt sander, or surface ... grinder, you've ALREADY GOT a drill sharpener, eh? ... and wisdom and counsel shall not alter them to the better, ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Can I buy an answer?
    ... We had two drill ... Got a drawer full of worn out stub length 27/64 Nachi Cobalt's. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)