Re: Anyone Have a MB11 Fryer machine?

On Feb 13, 5:30 pm, jon_banquer <jon_banq...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does not appear that
Fryer makes their own control any longer... good move because Fryer
was too stupid to know how to create a quality control.

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA

HA!! As if YOU know the first thing about building a CNC control.

  • Re: Anyone Have a MB11 Fryer machine?
    ... The two of you need to try out for The Ultimate Fighter and settle this one ... The Fryer I used had Fryer's own PC based control, ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: OT - Should Recalls Cause A Companys Demise?
    ... It would seem that lack of quality control has just cost this company ... Any business is like a barn with nothing but doors instead of walls. ... Now you will whine about how uncontrollable "big government" ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: OT - Should Recalls Cause A Companys Demise?
    ... It would seem that lack of quality control has just cost this company ... is safe, and my kid's toys are safe, and my walls and roof and piping, is ... Need to learn how to apply control theory in your embedded system? ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Adding Info to the Status Bar
    ... > both in these forums and in google... ... > status bar? ... > control work being done an varied products. ... > showing if the quality control has begun, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Two New Pages Added To The Jon Banquer Blog
    ... CNC Software Doesn?t Appear To Have Control Over ... Added page: CADCAM Rumors. ... Jon Banquer ... Where ya been buddy? ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)