Re: Flash Drive Warning

"BottleBob" <bottlbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:13pl930ashd15ca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PrecisioNmachinisT wrote:

"BottleBob" <bottlbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:13pioo45v6d8rda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeffrey Lebowski wrote:

LOOK AT ALL THE DAMAGE THAT HE"S ALREADY DONE
JL:

What DAMAGE might you be referring to? The computer that fried the
mother board was his HOME computer, it didn't have anything to do with
the shop.

LOL....pretending like you don't know--why how clever !!!

PM:

He could smash his home computers with a hammer as a hobby. How would
that adversely affect the shop's computers? Or REQUIRE that he be fired?
Besides, show me a machinist that's PERFECT and NEVER makes a
mistake... and I'll show you DIVINITY. In other words... not going to
happen in the real world.

Okay but still suggest keep a pretty CLOSE eye on HIM.