Re: The Tata Nano - An Engineering El Niņo
- From: Gunner <gunner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 09:46:29 -0800
On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 08:54:35 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
Actually, Id have to say yes. The single biggest problem with theI read somewhere this shitbox on wheels has a 2 cylinder engine that
produces a whooping 35 H.P.
Oh...like the VW beetle?
Is the old VW Beetle still a viable solution for the US?
I don't think it is.
San Diego, CA
beetle was the inability to pass California smog standards. The folks
at Wolfsberg simply got tired of making them and did a redesign.
Are you claiming that the beetle and its newer incarnation dont exist
- Prev by Date: Re: Form tapping blind holes, what coolant?
- Next by Date: Re: The Tata Nano - An Engineering El Niņo
- Previous by thread: Re: The Tata Nano - An Engineering El Niño
- Next by thread: Re: The Tata Nano - An Engineering El Niño