Re: Looking for PT Help in NJ - 07946
- From: "Joe AutoDrill" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 22:41:45 GMT
We had a shop in a quite old building .. white pine timbers supporting
things above IIRC .. too hard to nail.
At least you could drill the white pine and then put anchors in if you
wanted to... I can do anything to these walls, ceilings or support columns.
I'll take a photo soon and post it on my site. I'd say the concrete is 30%
rock and inside is 60% steel. To get past the concrete and rock, you need
carbide. To get past the steel you need metal cutting bits. They are
intertwined so closely that nothing works and explosive nailers just bounce
off or chip off large mushroom-looking sections of concrete.
We eventually found some areas we could attach to, but not the ceiling...
Joe Agro, Jr.
Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com
Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com
- Prev by Date: Re: voice recognition for your cad/cam/editor/speadsheets...
- Next by Date: I Gotta Have...
- Previous by thread: Re: Looking for PT Help in NJ - 07946
- Next by thread: Re: Looking for PT Help in NJ - 07946