Re: Gibbscam is no more
- From: Cliff <Clhuprich@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 06:18:34 -0500
On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 10:39:30 -0800, Garlicdude <pulsar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I remember Buddy Holly
So did Clyde Bruckman.
Remember the X-files episode "Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose"?
Puppet: "There's something I've been wanting to ask you for some time now.
You've seen the things I do in the past as well as in the future."
Clyde Bruckman: "They're terrible things."
Puppet: "I know they are. So tell me, please, why have I done them."
Clyde Bruckman: "Don't you understand yet son? Don't you get it?" [Killer shakes
his head] "You do the things you do because you're a homicidal maniac."
Puppet: "That... that does explain a lot, doesn't it. It's all starting to make
Clyde Bruckman: "No. You don't kill me now."
Puppet: "I don't? Why not?"
Clyde Bruckman: "How should I know?"
- Prev by Date: Re: Gibbscam is no more
- Next by Date: Re: I need a new function on my cam system
- Previous by thread: Re: Gibbscam is no more
- Next by thread: Re: Gibbscam is no more