Re: do you think it will be a hardware or software year?

On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 10:05:52 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
<jon_banquer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The state a woman has to be in to be with a stalker like Brewer:

http://www.rotten.com/library/sex/rape/date-rape/dr_carpet.jpg

Cliffy is so proud of what he has trained you to be, Brewer.

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA

What a surprise, Jon frequently visiting the freak
sits...LOL..probably where he picked up his latest victim.

Tom

  • Re: G82 discovery?
    ... Because I don't go out of my way to help pieces of shit like you and ... I'm sure both you and Brewer would. ... Another empty promise from Jon Banquer...big surprise. ... Jon Banquer caught in another lie....big surprise. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: do you think it will be a hardware or software year?
    ... Jon Banquer ... What a surprise, Jon frequently visiting the freak ... sites...LOL..probably where he picked up his latest victim. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: OT: Is It Over...
    ... Correct you don't chain geometry in Gibbscam and you don't always have ... Wrong again, Brewer. ... It's the kind of dumb and stupid mistake you ... Jon Banquer ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: TalonGrip Vise Jaw System
    ... Just ask you lying scumbag pals Carol or Brewer and ... Jon Banquer ... What kind of vehicle does Bob drive? ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Jon Banquer, Ringling Bros. CAD/CAM Clown
    ... You sometimes display the kind of insight someone like Brewer just ... Just because Jon Banquer believes ten birds in the hand are worth one ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)