Re: Mechanical Aptitude Test

Anthony wrote:

I had a similar test in 1'st year biology in HS (a long time ago). Same
thing, read instructions...
The purpose of the test is to teach you to READ, UNDERSTAND, and FOLLOW THE
INSTRUCTIONS. It did for me. And that teacher became one of my best friends
and mentors, although I barely squeaked by in his class. (He taught a
difficult class.)

Anthony:

IMO, doing it in college isn't as bad as in the 9th grade, but I just
don't think it sends the right message for a teacher to "trick" the
students. If it's fair for the teacher to do it, then the students may
get the idea that it's fair to cheat on tests.
Real life will show the students soon enough that things and people are
not always what they seem.

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob