Re: Al Gore wins Nobel peace Prize.

"HangEveryRepubliKKKan" <Justice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would like to Congratulate Al. Gore, for winning this years Nobel Peace
Prize for one of the best documentaries ever created - An Inconvenient
Truth.

It should be called "A Convenient Scam". If people buy into this, every
libtard sierra clubbing control freek will use this to enact laws and
policies to control every aspect of peoples life.

The great part of this scam is IF the water rises, the will say we did too
little and when the water fails to rise the will claim success.

They get to play this thing either way. This is a politicians dream.

Wes
.