Re: Collet Systems
- From: Cliff <Clhuprich@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 06:36:42 -0400
On 28 Jul 2007 02:27:12 GMT, D Murphy <spamto154@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cliff <Clhuprich@xxxxxxx> wrote in news:tfsja3luehjvohbts1i4t5fhe94jacnrps@
On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 08:42:11 -0500, Why <my@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Black Dragon <bd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Collet Systems
But I'll type it real slow so even you can understand:
C O L L E T S Y S T E M S
Maybe when Cliffy "worked" collets weren't invented yet <G>.
Them's for simple little parts <G>.
As if we needed any more evidence that you have no clues about turning.
Perhaps some are a bit simple <G>.
BTW, Made it over to Hauserman yet?
Different species each month ....
- Prev by Date: Re: Extra spindle movement on surf. Machining
- Next by Date: Re: 4th Axis Tool Path
- Previous by thread: Re: Collet Systems
- Next by thread: Bridgeport/Romi Ez-Trak lathe ?