Sunne PLC Sourcing

Hi everyone, I am going high and low looking for a PLC/Controller by the brand name of Sunne, I dont know who made it and its actual country of origin other than that it came along with a Chinese made machine so if anyone got any info on this matter please let me know and your assistance is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Choong
Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia

  • Re: For Sale... Hardinge 1A collets
    ... I actually dont remember if I do or not. ... Appear to be brand new. ... through 2 computers since the last exchange and frankly..I dont ... they now try to take our guns away. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Does UDC still have the Onza tire?
    ... > *Dont get the maxxis, it sucks hard, i got my brand new one a week and ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Re: Hard Cider Fans?....Step on IN!
    ... I'm sure there are different flavors for each brand, ... I dont want the hangover the next morning or feel wasted after ... G'damn drinks...Geez..it's about the TASTE, ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • SWE1 troubles. Need advice.
    ... The thing is like brand new otherwise. ... For a machine that we dont even like, ... The monitor was good in it. ... For 600 plus bucks, you can get it ...
    (rec.games.pinball)