Sunne PLC Sourcing

Hi everyone, I am going high and low looking for a PLC/Controller by the brand name of Sunne, I dont know who made it and its actual country of origin other than that it came along with a Chinese made machine so if anyone got any info on this matter please let me know and your assistance is highly appreciated.

Kuala Lumpur,

Relevant Pages

  • Re: For Sale... Hardinge 1A collets
    ... I actually dont remember if I do or not. ... Appear to be brand new. ... through 2 computers since the last exchange and frankly..I dont ... they now try to take our guns away. ...
  • Re: Does UDC still have the Onza tire?
    ... > *Dont get the maxxis, it sucks hard, i got my brand new one a week and ...
  • Re: Hard Cider Fans?....Step on IN!
    ... I'm sure there are different flavors for each brand, ... I dont want the hangover the next morning or feel wasted after ... G'damn's about the TASTE, ...
  • Re: wireless-g notebook adaptor
    ... > I have but they dont know they said phone microsoft ... I'd return it and get another brand. ... know, it's defective, and all this fiddling around is useless. ...