Fanuc AC spindle Alarm AL-12

Hi,

Our VMC gives spindle alarm 1008 on display. Spindle units led display shows AL-12(Excessive current on DC-link). Alarm comes when spindle stop command is issued(M05). Spindle accelerates and runs fine but every M05 gives this alarm. Machine is Kitamura Mycenter 2X from 1995 with Fanuc 0MC. Anyone had this trouble here? If yes how it was solved?

Regards
Tero Kaarlela
Eka-Sorvaus Oy
Finland

  • Re: Fanuc AC spindle Alarm AL-12
    ... Our VMC gives spindle alarm 1008 on display. ... Spindle units led display ... Machine is Kitamura Mycenter 2X from 1995 with Fanuc ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Fanuc AC spindle Alarm AL-12
    ... Our VMC gives spindle alarm 1008 on display. ... Spindle units led display ... Spindle accelerates and runs fine but every M05 ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Fanuc AC spindle Alarm AL-12
    ... Our VMC gives spindle alarm 1008 on display. ... Spindle units led display ... circuit and they involve one or more power resistors. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Names of the wheels in clock
    ... You set the time for the alarm to go off, ... one one end of the spindle in question is a wheel that runs free ... This pin rests on the cam. ...
    (alt.horology)
  • Re: Fanuc 18T on Hardinge Conquest T42 spindle alarms
    ... Getting several spindle errors. ... the Fanuc spindle drive, and an Alarm 33. ... transport and the spindle encoder cable had some sheet metal sitting ... motor but have not seen any change by unplugging, blowing connections, ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)