Re: Printing CADCAM PDF Manuals / HTML Help

"john" <amdinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Proctologically Violated©® wrote:

I would make absolutely certain that this printer is capable of printing
text files.

I know a monk in a cloister that will do it for you.

John

A young monk is learning how to copy the scriptures by hand. He asks the
head monk if they check the work for errors, after all an error could get
copied over and over. He later find the head monk with his head in hands
sobbing. The young monk asks what is wrong. The head monk says " I checked
for errors against our ancient original. The word is Celebrate!"

Gary H. Lucas

.