Re: Printing CADCAM PDF Manuals / HTML Help

"john" <amdinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Proctologically Violated©® wrote:

I would make absolutely certain that this printer is capable of printing
text files.

I know a monk in a cloister that will do it for you.

John

A young monk is learning how to copy the scriptures by hand. He asks the
head monk if they check the work for errors, after all an error could get
copied over and over. He later find the head monk with his head in hands
sobbing. The young monk asks what is wrong. The head monk says " I checked
for errors against our ancient original. The word is Celebrate!"

Gary H. Lucas

  • Re: Printing CADCAM PDF Manuals / HTML Help
    ... "Gary H. Lucas" wrote: ... A young monk is learning how to copy the scriptures by hand. ... He later find the head monk with his head in hands ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: OT: Best birfday gift EVAR!
    ... Zen monk routine". ... The head monk realized that he was no match for Leonard in a Zen-cool ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • A Monks Story
    ... vow of silence. ... He can only speak 2 words every 5 years. ... year 5 the head monk calls the kid in and says, "My boy, you now can ... Five more years go by and the head monk says, "My boy you may now say ...
    (misc.writing)
  • joke of the day
    ... A new monk arrives at the monastery. ... are copying from copies, not the original manuscripts. ... The head monk says, "We have been copying from the copies for centuries,but ... Hearing sobbing coming from the back of the cellar, ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Fw: Maha Mudra And Tantra, by John Wysocki (Conflict in the Real World)
    ... The metaphor of female and male as wisdom and method is a good one. ... The monk sat firm in contemplation ... Observed the dance of the banshee woman ... And smote the rock where the young monk sat ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)