Re: never thought I'd see this
- From: brewertr@xxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 19:42:33 -0700
On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 22:17:45 -0500, John <amdinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Wow, my math is failing me, a weight restricted 747 needs about 9,100
foot of runway, 11,500 fully loaded, plus they like a 5/600 foot
safety margin and there was several of them at the Lexington airport
with a 7,000 foot runway. Updated to 7,600 in Aug. 2006. Where did I
put that tinfoil hat...................
I dont really want to tell you but you haven't done your homework on
takeoff roll for the 747, they vary with the dash number and engine
type, useful load, temperature and headwind.
You really think they took off fully loaded.. How many bodies were on
that plane? Cargo? probably not too much.
Get a little more knowlege before you make some rash statements.
A little knowledge would be a step up for you John, you might want to
buy some common since too.
- Prev by Date: Re: Phx Aerospace Lathe Help
- Next by Date: Re: Phx Aerospace Lathe Help
- Previous by thread: Re: never thought I'd see this
- Next by thread: Re: never thought I'd see this