Re: If You Can't Beat Them, Sell Them Machine Tools

China doesn't have to buy US made machines. They can buy from Tiawan, Japan
,Russia, Checz, etc. At least this way some money will return to the USA.

And if your against China as competition. DON'T buy from Wal Mart, 80% of
their goods are from China.