Re: No parallel port on laptop
- From: Will <Will@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 19:43:07 GMT
On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:41:26 GMT, jeff
We bought a small benchtop cnc mill and I'm trying to hook up this new
laptop to it, but it has only USB ports, no parallel.
i read, these USB to parallel port cables are not fully functional, may
not work with a cnc.
An alternative to the USB emulators is a PCMCIA card EPP parallel port
More expensive than the usb ports, but true IBM PC Parallel port
computability across a wide range of Windows OSs (9x/ME/Nt/2K/XP/CE)
Great solution !!
- Prev by Date: Re: Needs help about a die-casting mold, thanks a lots!
- Next by Date: Re: Finding insurance for the perfect employee
- Previous by thread: Re: No parallel port on laptop
- Next by thread: Re: No parallel port on laptop