Re: Vise/Table Protection
- From: Cliff <Clhuprich@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 07:56:19 -0400
On Sat, 9 Sep 2006 12:14:36 +0200, muellernick@xxxxxx (Nick Müller) wrote:
Peter <prenolds@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As I was writing my earlier note, the same thought occurred to me.
Just out of curiosity I'll order a piece of zinc and bolt it out of the
way on one side of the table. I'll post an update in a couple of weeks
if I notice any improvement (or not).
To make that work, you would have to completely immerse the setup in
Sort of like getting it wet with a water-based cutting fluid?
It's simply a Cliff-idea[tm]. ;-)--
Before putting the vise on the table, I generously oil it. Mostly with a
corrosion protection oil. Think this one is for weapons use, because the
can had a MIL-number on it, was green and had the typical minimalistic
- Prev by Date: Re: Vise/Table Protection
- Next by Date: Re: Survey: Do You "Dry Run" Your Programs?
- Previous by thread: Re: Vise/Table Protection
- Next by thread: Re: Vise/Table Protection