Re: Cutter Compensation question for Lathe

On 3 Sep 2006 20:30:37 -0700, "brewertr" <brewertr@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Cliff wrote:

That's how I knew Cliff is a fraud with his posted two line sample
G-Code with 5 mistakes in it.

One typo for your enjoyment <G>.

You are one stubborn fraud. Nice try rewriting history but you made
five mistakes.

You used only one hand?

Oh, and here is another clue for you, on the OP's machine G03 is
counter clockwise.

See original posts to original thread <G>.

There is a reason Cliff has not been able
to post a Make, Model and Year for the CNC Lathe he says his "Standard"
Code will run on.

But not front turret (& other) lathes <G>.

So what make, model and year will your two lines of code run on?

We know it won't run on the original posters machine so what cnc lathe
were you programming for that it will run on?

Which?
--
Cliff

  • Re: Cutter Compensation question for Lathe
    ... That's how I knew Cliff is a fraud with his posted two line sample ... G-Code with 5 mistakes in it. ... You are one stubborn fraud. ... We know it won't run on the original posters machine so what cnc lathe ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Cutter Compensation question for Lathe
    ... That's how I knew Cliff is a fraud with his posted two line sample ... You are one stubborn fraud. ... See original posts to original thread. ... We know it won't run on the original posters machine so what cnc lathe ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: OT What if I didnt pay my taxes? - Geithner
    ... but the IRS cannot normally accept payments for errors after three years... ... but mistakes are free after 3 years. ... Since his whole question was based on a lie, the man is a typical Rovian Fraud, really you should let him fade into the obscurity he deserves. ... That the Joe the Plumber you are talking about? ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: JSH: Mistakes happen
    ... But mistakes happen. ... carelessness by the editor. ... and you can see that with the poster currently making ... STILL COMMITTING FRAUD. ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Can any Darwinist in the forum produce an argument showing
    ... there has been fraud by certain scientist. ... This and mistakes have been mistakes made by ... not creationists who discovered the above frauds. ... ascribed religious motivation for my doubts. ...
    (talk.origins)