Re: IMTS 2006 by the numbers
- From: "jon_banquer" <jon_banquer@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 31 Aug 2006 20:15:23 -0700
Hurco is going to show their new WinMax control software at IMTS. I
also see Okuma hinting of Windows running in their control.
Perhaps the time has finally come where more programming will be done
at the control with more powerful options than have been available
In my view Fanuc, Haas and FADAL have dropped the ball in delivering
the kind of control I believe should have been available by now.
I hope you have a good IMTS and sell some machines into the Phoenix,
- Prev by Date: Re: IMTS 2006 by the numbers
- Next by Date: Re: Makino KE55 helical interpolation?
- Previous by thread: Re: IMTS 2006 by the numbers
- Next by thread: Re: IMTS 2006 by the numbers