Re: Best Al cutting solution..
- From: "PrecisionMachinisT" <Precisionmachinist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 02:39:21 -0700
"Cliff" <Clhuprich@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 22:10:13 -0700, "PrecisionMachinisT"
A lot of what I'm doing is making parts of Aluminum billet.
No such thing exists what is properly called an 'aluminum billet'.
Yes they do but they are (from Alcoa)
Available diameters 6" through 18"
Available lengths 18" through 300"
That's raw stock to be run through an extruding machine, likely at T1
condition or some other unknown temper.
And so it don't count as diddly friggen squat here in the context.
You wanna call up another "billet war" then suggest get your old pal Ed
Huntress back onboard...otherwise, I simply will opt out.
- Prev by Date: Re: update
- Next by Date: Re: Best Al cutting solution..
- Previous by thread: Re: Best Al cutting solution..
- Next by thread: Re: Best Al cutting solution..