Re: OT:you didn't sound old over the phone

Problems with his previous job

cncfixer wrote;
The pollution thing on my last job took it 's toll I guess.
I was followed,stalked and spied on for 7 months. Had a stroke, and
breakdown then fired after 3 bogus suspensions

Mich wrote:
"brewertr" <brewertr@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

Are you sure it has to do with age and not more recent events?

What recent events?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Video of noob 60 yr old rowing
    ... I tried extending my reach this morning and ... First extend the stroke to full length. ... Then get the blades off the water. ...
  • Re: Happy Birthday John Sorell...
    ... bring it with me to TX-2...and I just about had a stroke before I was ... - Aristotle ... Bill Chandler ...
  • Re: Frankly, this baffles me
    ... James Nicoll wrote: ... breakdown of authors in the F&SF field in 2006 ... Was 2006 an outlier ...
  • Re: Honda 240R
    ... If it was a two stroke MX bike, ... Honda bikes are more often four stroke (maybe a XR250R ... idle adjuster i.e. turn clockwise to lean the mix. ...
  • Re: What was I gonna do?
    ... may be a strategy for ensuring that she remembers who she is ... the National Rehab Centre in Ireland, after my stroke. ... Yank. ...