Re: Am I in the right place?
- From: "Steve B" <boozoochavez@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 14:48:15 -0700
"the anti cliff" <chucksteak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
It depends if Cliffy jumps in and hijacks your thread just to be a
to answer your question
you have found the right place.
Thanks. If it is the Cliff I am familiar with, I will not be adding to his
I am considering buying a CNC plasma cutter. Some names that have come up
I have been looking at these, and some come with a table, and some come with
component parts, and you have to manufacture the table/chassis assembly.
Insights, caveats, and heads up appreciated. I want to buy the best value,
and not necessarily just the highest price model.
Thanks in advance
- Prev by Date: Re: Drill Selection, Feeds and Speeds For Hard Bolts and Screws Questions?
- Next by Date: Re: Centralizing Acme inserts
- Previous by thread: Re: Am I in the right place?
- Next by thread: Re: Am I in the right place?