Re: Survey: Which Side of the Spindle Centerline do Most CNC Lathes Cut?
- From: Anthony <tonytn36sp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 02:22:17 GMT
BottleBob <bottlbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:4484E2FE.110667D3
Just curious, do more CNC lathes cut on the back side of the spindle
centerline (away from the operator), or on the front side (toward the
The majority I have worked with work back (top) side. (slant-bed) 4 axis
will work top and bottom.
We do have some OLD machines that have slides front and rear.
You can't 'idiot proof' anything....every time you try, they just make
Remove sp to reply via email
- Prev by Date: Re: OT-A Conservative looks at Liberals
- Next by Date: Re: ER-16 vs WW spindle for Taig?
- Previous by thread: Survey: Which Side of the Spindle Centerline do Most CNC Lathes Cut?
- Next by thread: Re: Survey: Which Side of the Spindle Centerline do Most CNC Lathes Cut?