Re: OT - Problem Solved
- From: William D. Green <wgreen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 08:20:46 -0500
On Fri, 26 May 2006 07:56:05 -0400, Cliff <Clhuprich@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country lately -
Illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, wild animals attacking humans in
The best way to get results is to concentrate on solutions to these problems.
Here is a win-win-win situation:
+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border
+ Use the dirt to raise the levies in New Orleans
+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat.
Any other problems you would like solved today?
Have Cliff jump in to the moat?
- Prev by Date: Re: MIL Davie Shipbuilding In Quebec
- Next by Date: Re: Job Search These days
- Previous by thread: machining ceramic
- Next by thread: Drill speeder for CNC lathe