Re: Needed Inspection Tool Calibration Spreadsheet / Docs
- From: "Greg" <gregsagfg@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 9 May 2006 10:23:46 -0700
"Greg" <gregsagfg@xxxxxxx> wrote in news:1146151123.122066.18400
Send me an email with what you need/want as data in the table and I'll see
if I can do something in base this weekend, provided I get time.
You can't 'idiot proof' anything....every time you try, they just make
Remove sp to reply via email
I spoke to the Technician for the company that does the calibrations we
don't handle ourselves and was surprised to hear that 90% of the
machine shops he visits use index cards to record thier calibrations.
He is coming in to do the surface plate, hardness testers and the chart
recorderes on the Heat Treating ovens. We also do a load cell we use
for testing of light poles and trafic arms. Some day I am gonna gett me
one of dem dare data loggers.
Thank You for the offer I will send along an email.
- Prev by Date: mini gun drills
- Next by Date: Re: Rotary Broaching
- Previous by thread: mini gun drills
- Next by thread: Surfcam Save AS dwg but retain text ?