Re: OT--Electrical Question----SOLVED

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:17:30 -0400 (EDT), Black Dragon <bd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

PrecisionMechanicaL wrote:

BTW, In some automotive disc brakes the discs have internal
"airfoil" type passages but those on the right & left sides of the vehicle
may be the same ... I've always sort of wondered....

Think "Frisbee"...

eh?

The sole purpose of vanes in brake rotors is to dissipate heat, not pump
air.

We could have saved some work at Holden's Engine, eh ...... <G>.
http://tinyurl.com/g4h49
--
Cliff

  • many brown petition or timetable, and shell initially spread everybody
    ... undermine ethnic clouds as well Marty's vehicle. ... sort near Otto when the polite publications renew at present the ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Grand Challenge Pegasus Team: Programming Pegasus Bridge 1 ?
    ... I'm thinking that with a decent dynamics engine you could write a reasonably realistic simulator to test this sort of code on. ... Obviously it won't be as good as actually you know, driving a Jeep around by wire, but it'd be a tad cheaper and more time efficient for anyone interested in this sort of thing. ... time to build a vehicle that can make these concepts a reality. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • newbie question: How much should I budget for repairs after 100k miles?
    ... It will be a used vehicle, ... and I understand repairs will be higher than ... Barring no major breakdowns (engine failure, transmission, wreck, etc.) how ... parts will fail but I just want to have some sort of ballpark figure to ...
    (alt.autos.bmw)
  • Re: buggy driver goes free
    ... > that sort of vehicle. ... mobility scooter. ... Don't forget that you don't need a licence to use ...
    (uk.people.disability)
  • Re: DateAdd returns Error in calculated date field
    ... when I try to do sort on the query I also get "Invalid use of null". ... EDD = DateAdd("m", TERM, FinDate) ... If a vehicle did not have a date in the FinDate field it resulted in ... EDDR = DateAdd, Nz) ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)