Re: Keyseat cutter

Garlicdude wrote:
David, I have a KEO keyseat cutter #202 1/2 in house. Also I'll be running some of these shortly, next week. Let me know if this will work. Max depth that I can obtain with this cutter would be approx. 1/4" form the face of the part.

Have a rainy weekend.

http://www.keocutters.com/keo/frames.asp

Best,
Steve

Whoops, wrong email address

--
Regards,
Steve Saling

  • Re: ON Topic! Metal Working Coolants
    ... Garlicdude wrote: ... aka The Garlic Dude © ... wow, an on topic post finally, it has been months, I just knew there would be something on topic before Thanksgiving. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: cimitron webinars...
    ... aka The Garlic Dude ... during machining strategies to facilitate crisp parting lines for mold ... Why it’s GarlicDude! ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: 12L14 Hex prices
    ... Garlicdude wrote: ... Steve Saling ... aka The Garlic Dude © ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Uh Oh, Discrepancy Alert
    ... GarlicDude wrote: ... Steve Saling ... aka The Garlic Dude © ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Where Are You Located?
    ... "Garlicdude" wrote in message ... Steve Saling ... aka The Garlic Dude © ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)