Re: Americans

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 00:07:00 GMT, BottleBob <bottlbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, religious I'm not

Hence your old nuns shining thru along with that
modern thinker Aristotle so often as well as your abiding
interst in long, long posts about religion <G>.

Perhaps you confused religion with churches & proper
priests ...
--
Cliff

  • Re: Americans
    ... long posts about religion. ... "Nuns shining through?" ... ABIDING interest? ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: 4% surtax on incomes over $150,000.
    ... George Z posts. ... all of its policies and also in the absolutely literal interpretation ... I think we are pretty much in agreement about religion. ... finest and most decent people I have ever known are believers. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Any comments? (Answers to Pete)
    ... a genuine person (as much as anybody can know from these posts). ... discussing religion and coming to Jesus. ... taught in my school "unofficially", which by the way was a public ... they didn't want me to go to hell and to please go to their church. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: These Three Insights
    ... kept private or posted in a religion site. ... You are trivializing others' posts and needs ... random garbage is insulting. ... And spare me your preaching. ...
    (sci.math)