Re: impact wrench on machine vise?
- From: Cliff <Clhuprich@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 00:11:49 -0400
On 3 Apr 2006 19:46:21 -0700, "kurgan" <kgringioni@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Chuck up a socket in a cordless drill with an adjustable clutch. We
use a drill frequently for clamps held by socket head screws.
IMHO an impact wrench is overkill.
It's a Kurt 688 vise, but I guess I could rig up a cordless w/ 3/4"
Note that all are posting of cordless drills ... perhaps not a good
idea to use ones with cords where they might get wet ...
- Prev by Date: Re: Knowledge to Burn
- Next by Date: Re: cnc lathe programming question
- Previous by thread: Re: impact wrench on machine vise?
- Next by thread: Re: impact wrench on machine vise?