Re: Don't stand in front of the fan, Part 3
- From: "Jim Newell" <jfnewell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:24:39 GMT
"You can say anything you like to your boss, as long as you are not
right, that's the one thing they will never forgive"
Very sound advice. Seen it happen in real life many times.
Also, for small businesses...no matter how psychotic, how inept, sexually
predatorial, no matter how late they come to work, how early they leave, how
drunk they may get at lunch, how many customers they chase away, etc...be
kind, or at least "faux" respectful to the owners children, because they
WILL be the boss sooner or later.
(Oddly; Stints in drug rehab or AA program will often accelerate promotion
schedule of a particularly useless child.)
- Prev by Date: Re: i love my haases, well, two of them anyway (machine problems)
- Next by Date: Aluminium CNC Drilling, no tapping??
- Previous by thread: Re: Don't stand in front of the fan, Part 3
- Next by thread: Re: OT.. OK, which one of ya'll did it?