Re: Tour vertical cnc

"ff" <ffredd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:onGLf.37316$F_3.21654@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
test wrote:

Je recherche un tour vertical avec un directeur de commande Fanuc ou
Num.

Le diametre exter de la piece est ø850 usinée.

sur une longueur 1300.

Merci.

Cordialement Eric

(translation)

I'm looking for a vertical lathe with a Fanuc or Num(?) control.
The O.D. of the part is 33.46 inches in diameter with a length of 51.18
inches.
Thank you.

Cordially, Eric

Maybe this -
http://www.okumahowa.co.jp/english/products/turning_center/vtm120yb/vtm120yb.html

--
Regards,

Paul Sevin
Ovation Engineering, Inc.
productivity solutions for CNC machinery
http://www.ovationengineering.com
fix the email "_" to reply directly

  • Re: Tour vertical cnc
    ... Le diametre exter de la piece est ø850 usinée. ... I'm looking for a vertical lathe with a Fanuc or Num(?) control. ... The O.D. of the part is 33.46 inches in diameter with a length of 51.18 inches. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Tour vertical cnc