Re: cnc s/w

gal wrote:
hi
all members,
i m making a lathe simulator using vc++
plz. help me it is urgent.

It may be urgent, but why are you doing it? If it is simply the toolpath then many part program simulation systems, such as VeriCut already exist in the market place. If it is full machine simulation including axis dynamics, then you should look at some of the "Virtual CNC" work Kaan Erkorkmaz et al are doing at the University of Waterloo.
Wheels are a dime a dozen and unless you have something unique to add there is no sense in reinventing what already exists.

--
jeff

  • cnc s/w
    ... all members, ... i m making a lathe simulator using vc++ ... plz. ... help me it is urgent. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • How to animate the text & rectabgle?
    ... i am doing simulation in Powerpoint using VB.i have made two object 1 for ... i have tried but cant do tht if some one has any idea abt this plz ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • channel allolcation in cellular networks
    ... i need too simulate a channel allocation algo (DCA) using matlab.... ... can i plz get some help with the implementation..... ... hw do i go about the simulation of the 7 cell cluster? ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • regarding fault in induction machine
    ... please send me some link of simulation to faults in induction motor as well as some help to understand it in details. ... plz. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Induction motor modelling
    ... I need to know a name of a book from which i can learn the simulation ... of an induction motor in the stationary reference frame in Matlab... ... Plz tell me the name of a book...or if there is a website frm which i ... If someone has a model of a induction motor ... ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)