Re: A new record for Jon

Black Dragon wrote:
alphonso wrote:

You have managed to piss off all the cream of the crop (Anthony, Dan
Murphy, John Carroll, BD, Bottlebob, Kirk Gordon) except Kirk. Is he
next on your list?

Jon hasn't pissed me off in a long time. In fact, he's helped me out off
group. And I've returned the favor of course. So in the future, let me
speak for myself. Thanks.

--
Black Dragon

"Is it just me, or does anyone else read `bible humpers' every time
someone writes `bible thumpers?'"
-- Joel M. Snyder, jms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FACTS are no longer relevant in this newsgroup. They have not been for
sometime. That's why I post my content elsewhere and will continue to
do so.

jon

  • Re: A new record for Jon
    ... Murphy, John Carroll, BD, Bottlebob, Kirk Gordon) except Kirk. ... And no Jon, I don't miss the Jon-Wars threads. ... offense and engaging in personal confrontation type posts. ... For those that consistently behave in ways that are generally ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Concerned !
    ... Black Dragon wrote: ... Museum of Science. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)