Re: Looking for Help...

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 15:25:00 GMT, "Joe AutoDrill" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would also like to get measurements from a number of milling and drilling
machines

Just a thought but try asking at http://www.machinerymanuals.com/
or http://www.machinerybrochures.com/ (same folks I think).
They might be able to give you a bulk discount on copying MTLs
(Machine Tool Layouts) & specs from their records & things.
--
Cliff

  • Re: Damn Initials for games
    ... type folks) to buy machines from you, spell out the name of it! ... How many people that might really want that game, but are not pinheads, will ... Stern machines. ... Take a second to spell out the names...who knows, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Changes to my site
    ... I do a few sites for folks and have many of the same problems that you ... >>> the title overlaps the text ... Those are caused, as is the rest of it, by other machines not ... >use that type face a lot, but it is a curse when it is on a web site as a ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: Who Makes The BEST Appliances?
    ... You have probably figured out by now that folks have a few "opinions" ... The brand has fallen victim to engineering-by- ... moved to Germany from England and they are made in China under German ... And the 15 year old machines that have given you no trouble are ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • ADVANCED NOTICE: selling ALPHAserver 2000 and ALPHAserver 2100
    ... (When I do, I'll probably give the folks in the newsgroups first choice, ... For someone interested in such machines, ... a disk or two, possibly with VMS 7.3-2 and possibly some layered ... VAXstation 4000/60 with 32 MB ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • ADVANCED NOTICE: selling ALPHAserver 2000 and ALPHAserver 2100
    ... (When I do, I'll probably give the folks in the newsgroups first choice, ... For someone interested in such machines, ... a disk or two, possibly with VMS 7.3-2 and possibly some layered ... VAXstation 4000/60 with 32 MB ...
    (comp.sys.dec)