Re: Question on Software Policy
- From: Cliff <Clhuprich@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 05:42:44 -0500
On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 05:16:58 GMT, "John R. Carroll"
"John R. Carroll" wrote:
I've never heard of this "Pay your maintenance, or the product will
Delcam used to have exactly this as the policy for all of their
software products. The codes only ran for the length of the maint.
Catia, and others, still do this but the implimentation is different
I'd be interested in knowing of any other CAD/CAM software that has
this "timing out" feature.
A one year license of K5 can fetch upwards of $500K Bob, or so I hear.
We'll only code defensively at or near the user input level. Below the skin
there is no room for wimping about defensively, the coding style is pure
Where's jb on this?
- Prev by Date: Re: Question on Software Policy
- Next by Date: Re: Straight shank live centers
- Previous by thread: Re: Question on Software Policy
- Next by thread: Re: Question on Software Policy