Re: Looking for Help...
- From: Cliff <Clhuprich@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 17:30:57 -0500
On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 21:49:27 GMT, "Joe AutoDrill" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not sure how to ask this without it sounding "spammish"
This sort of thing is not and you are a regular here by now
Don't worry about it here, IMHO.
Cliff (who deals with any real SPAMMERs as a hobby)
Ever loose a web site or e-mail service to an overzealous anti-spam person?
Sometimes the subject line in Email from odd sources seems unclear. One
then needs to check the body to be safe.
Unknown/unremembered senders can be iffy too. And senior moments ....
I have. I'm VERY careful.
SPAM is for things like MLM schemes or other really off the wall stuff
here from folks that did hit & run posts many places <G>. Or stolen/cracked
software for sale, etc.
Thank you for the words of confidence. However, if I'm almost a regular
here, we are all in trouble. :)
It may grow on you, if time allows <G>.
- Prev by Date: Re: software for machining pockets with little bosses in them
- Next by Date: Re: software for machining pockets with little bosses in them
- Previous by thread: Re: Looking for Help...
- Next by thread: Re: Looking for Help...