Re: Looking for Help...

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 21:49:27 GMT, "Joe AutoDrill" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not sure how to ask this without it sounding "spammish"

Joe,
This sort of thing is not and you are a regular here by now
(almost <G>).
Don't worry about it here, IMHO.
--
Cliff (who deals with any real SPAMMERs as a hobby)

Ever loose a web site or e-mail service to an overzealous anti-spam person?

Sometimes the subject line in Email from odd sources seems unclear. One
then needs to check the body to be safe.
Unknown/unremembered senders can be iffy too. And senior moments ....

I have. I'm VERY careful.

SPAM is for things like MLM schemes or other really off the wall stuff
here from folks that did hit & run posts many places <G>. Or stolen/cracked
software for sale, etc.

Thank you for the words of confidence. However, if I'm almost a regular
here, we are all in trouble. :)

It may grow on you, if time allows <G>.
--
Cliff

  • Re: Looking for Help...
    ... This sort of thing is not and you are a regular here by now ... Don't worry about it here, ... Cliff (who deals with any real SPAMMERs as a hobby) ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Looking for Help...
    ... This sort of thing is not and you are a regular here by now ... Cliff (who deals with any real SPAMMERs as a hobby) ... Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: A friend died recently, the government got him at last
    ...  And their writers care about what? ... Cliff, the musicians and the writers are happy to have people ... Recorded form!= OK because it *is* stealing the work. ... million and it's why Gunnar doesn't have to worry about being sued. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Petrol prices......
    ... Pretty much the same in the land of beavers. ... "What, me worry?" ... - Alfred E. Neuman ... This morning it was $2.699 for regular. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Any oldtimers still around?
    ... > Thirith Dragon here. ... Don't worry, I won't come back ... > as a regular:D, but I thought I'd look in on y'all. ... Ultima to Draklings TNG soon. ...
    (rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons)